We know that you have good intentions, but do not just say it.
- “You do not look sick.”
- “You have to see a movie or listen to music so you do not think about pain.”
- “I know someone whose migraines turned out to be a brain tumor.”
- “It’s probably related to stress.
- “The next time you get one, let me know, I’ll give you incredible friction.”
- “Have you tried …”
- “You probably just need to take better care of yourself.”
- “Why do you wear sunglasses indoors?”
- “Could not you work if you stayed at home?”
- “You will feel better if you have something in your belly.”
- “Do you have a headache again?”
- “Lying and saying that you have migraines!”
- “You must change your diet into …”
- “I totally understand that I also have a headache”.
- “These are your hormones, are not they?”
- “You just have to think positive.”
- “Maybe you are dehydrated?”
- Vintage Hairstyles For Short Hair
- How to cut down your daily Makeup Routine from a Lash and Brow Expert
Here’s what people with migraines actually want to her:
- Take the whole week off
- I’ve canceled all your meetings.
- Is there anything I can do?
- Want to borrow my sunglasses?
- I can only imagine what you’re going through, but I am here for you.